Freight/.Transportation Driver Description Should you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply straight away by sending your CV to 086 605 4998
to be shortlisted We require a Freight/Transportation Driver Responsibilities will include:
- Distribute paperwork and goods as required to Shipyards (long distance driving skills essential) .
- Ensure proper load stabilization prior to transport.
- Assist with distribution dock work as needed.
- Load and unload cages, carts and skids into delivery truck.
- Ensure vehicle is fully fueled and operational.
- Load and unload goods from the vehicle, into containers and vice versa
- Ensure all customer paperwork is signed and returned to management.
- Perform routine small maintenance checks on delivery vehicles.
The candidate should have:
- Code 10/14 Drivers Licence/PDP with excellent driving record
- Thorough knowledge of road traffic signals, signs and regulations
- Exceptional customer communication skills
- Fluency skills (speaking and Understanding)
- Good ability to pull and push loaded carts safely
- 12 years driving experience with references (no chancers)