Looking for a personal assistant in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
- Managing correspondence
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Overseeing personal requirements and assisting with personal errands
- Event organisation
- Ordering stationery, groceries and general office supplies
- Petty cash
- Overseeing staff
- Overseeing general maintenance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Senior PA
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently and unsupervised, but also as part of a team
- The ideal candidate is someone who is outgoing and confident with a cheerful character, is organised yet flexible and is able to take initiative.
- Able to think fast, is a good problem solver, has strong attention to detail, adapts and learns quickly and is exceptionally organised.