Junior duty manager is needed in Durbanville.
- Hospitality / Tourism training background.
- Young, energetic and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills (Afrikaans and English).
- Must be able to work well in a group and individually.
- Reliable transport.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must be able to work shifts and sleep in at times.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Please send CV and full length photo.
- If you have not been contacted within two weeks your application was unsuccessful.
- If you don't meet the above criteria please do not apply for this position.
- No telephonic calls.
- Handle conferences during the day (welcoming clients, setup, serving lunch ect.
- Breakfast service (making breakfast, serving breakfast, clearing tables etc.).
- Serving lunch and dinner.
- Answering the phone / responding on mails.
- Assisting at Functions (end-of-year etc.).
- Daily room checks.
- Weekend work.
- Must be able to work night shift / rotating shifts.
The Evertsdal Guest House was established in 2002 by Janet du Plessis. The Evertsdal Guest House is situated in the northern suburbs of Cape Town close to Durbanville and Tygervalley.