A boutique accounting firm has an executive assistant position available in George to start on 15 January 2018.
- Working hours are from 8:00 to 13:00 daily.
- Above average excel and computer skills
- Are extremely organized and a quick learner
- Presentable and fluent in both English and Afrikaans
- Clear criminal record
- Previous experience in an accounting firm
- Working knowledge of Pastel and SARS efiling
- Previous experience in dealing with CIPC, SARS and UIF
- Remuneration will be based on your experience and skills.
- Processing entries from bank statements to Pastel
- Liaising with clients
- Following up with the South African Revenue Services (SARS) on work in progress
- Full liaising with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission (including companies registrations, directors changes, filing annual returns)
- Dealing with the Department of Labour for Workmans Compensation
- Submitting returns on ufiling
Interviews will be held in the week from 4 December.
We reserve the right to not fill this position.
Garden Route Chartered Accountants offers a comprehensive package of accounting, tax and business services tailored to the circumstances of every client. You can expect the highest level of expertise and dedication from us and we aim to add value as your business grows.