Job vacancy for a receptionist in Port Elizabeth.
- The primary purpose of the job is to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support the work of management and other staff.
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Sort incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Track stock, receive and store the office supplies (groceries & stationery), ensuring that basic supplies are always available.
- Code and file documents according to established procedures.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the company’s databases as required.
- Provide secretarial/administrative support to management and other staff.
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff as required.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment.
- Min 1 year office administration experience advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Email and Internet.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Relevant Qualification advantageous.
- Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates and that the appointment will be made in accordance with InSync’s Employment Equity Policy.
InSync provides a challenging environment, where talented people can develop themselves, grow their skills and learn valuable design and management philosophies and practices.