Seeking a payroll administrator in George, Eden.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Track record as reliable, resilient and with practical experience.
- Please note we are not seeking someone who requires training, cannot produce a neat and accurate CV or who has history of job hopping.
- The administrator will support a Gauteng based team, so operating at city standards and pace essential.
- Relevant qualification and knowledge of VIP.
- Experience and knowledge of Payroll and Payroll taxes.
- Excellent skills using MS Excel (includes formulas), and Internet.
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system (VIP).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Salary calculations.
- PAYE submissions.
- EMP 501 reconciliations.
- General Payroll admin, general admin and adhoc duties.
- Maintaining related records.
- Filing tax reports.
- Preparing accounting transactions and documents.
- Preparing various reports for management.
- Payroll Administrator will report to Senior Accountant.
Please send CV with detailed Payroll experience.