Sales Consultant_ Firearms and Outdoor Industry
Salary: R10 000 plus commission
- Successfully manage customer enquiries / sales.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the firearms control act.
- Assist with the upkeep, merchandising and other stock related duties as daily stock takes of the sales area or department.
- Regular feedback to customers.
- Weekly feedback to sales manager regarding outstanding sales orders, backorders and special orders.
- Maintaining a good sales performance and achieving sales targets set by management.
- Proven sales track record.
- Balanced and mature behavioural profile.
- Energetic/self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and put in extra efforts to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong customer orientation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems timeously and accurately.
- A passion for the industry and product.
- Willing to share knowledge and passion with customers.
- Experience/knowledge of firearm trade and outdoor industry.
- MUST SPEAK AFRIKAANS
- Competency to Trade. (for positions that require will be an advantage)
- Knowledgeable about the Firearms Control Act.
- Great general knowledge pertaining to the firearms industry regarding ballistics, optics, hunting or sport shooting.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps