Who are we?
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Minimum 1 year’ experience within a sales outbound call centre.
- Fluent in English and one other official language.
- Be available to work shifts as well as overtime.
- Solid sales track record.
- Solid out-bound call centre experience and skills
- Leads warm-up and cold-calling will be mandatory
- Knowledge of short-term insurance processes, procedures and business rules advantageous.
- Clean record of accomplishment in terms of adherence to quality standards and compliance.
- Consistent target achievement.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent English communication & writing skills
- Strong relationship, negotiating and networking skills
- Ability to influence
- Communicates effectively
- Action oriented
- Situational adaptability
- Optimises work processes
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group's Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
INQUIRIES :MR P ZULU mobile number +27 78 435 0176 or send cv