The ideal candidate will work on multiple accounts and be responsible for managing numerous multi-disciplined digital projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with the client, campaign development and management.
- Quoting, billing and achievement of all campaigns within client budgets
- Overseeing creative delivery
- Understanding and interpreting of clients' business and requirements
- Identify ways of driving more revenue and sell our full range of digital services to clients
- Good presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Post-matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications
- Own transport and driver's license