Matric, plus accounting qualification, 1 year administrative experience and mathematics as an added advantage. MS Word, Excel, BAS. Basic Knowledge of PFMA & Treasury Regulations, Good communication skills. A valid driver’s license. Knowledge of report writing procedures, planning, organizing, good written and verbal communication skills, Good telephone etiquette and knowledge of the relevant prescripts and procedures.
- Updating and maintenance of manual loss
- Compile submissions for write offs, recoveries and payments to 3rd parties
- Liaise with the regional offices concern and with other directorate within the department
- Attend regional loss control meetings
- Conduct investigations for cases at head office & Regional Offices
- Execute various admin functions e.g. controlling of incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying and filing, etc.