Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant – R10 500
- Matric, Bookkeeping Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years full function Creditors and Bookkeeping experience
- General computer literate to at least intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and Excel)
- Sage Accounting or any other Accounting software package experience
- Understand age analysis of accounts and understand general ledger structures
- To accurately capture invoices in the accounting systems in order to effect payment on time and accurately to Creditors
- Process daily bank feeds
- Work closely with buyers to resolve queries on supplier packs (PO/GRN/Invoice).
- Follow up on credit notes with suppliers.
- Ensure invoices are properly authorised in accordance with levels of authority and allocate it to correct Supplier & General Ledger accounts on a daily basis
- Process daily batch payments
- Payment of Invoices
- Sending Remittance Advices to supplier after completion of the Payment Run
- Attend to and resolve account-related queries
- Filing of Invoices after Payment Run
- Accurately prepare Monthly reconciliations of Creditors Accounts Statements against the A/P Age Analysis.
- Accurately reconcile G/L and Creditors Accounts on a Monthly basis to make sure that accounts are correctly balanced
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and book monthly depreciation.
- Perform monthly expense analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties based on operational requirements