ADMINISTRATOR: REWARDS AND REMUNERATION
About the role
To provide administrative support in order to ensure the effective implementation of the total rewards and remuneration programme within Company.
- Diploma in Human Resources/or qualification related to reward and remuneration.
- 3- 5 years’ experience working within a remuneration and rewards role.
- Ad hoc team support as and when required.
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work an 8-hour day between 08h00 to 16h00
- The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
Key Performance Areas
- Assist in the management of salary structures and employee benefits, products and services.
- Payroll processing and related administration
- Leave and overtime management
- Ensure that internal controls are adhered to
- Support the promotion and management of employee’s wellness programme
- Management Information/ Reporting
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Decision making
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Fostering teamwork
- Goal oriented
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Punctuality and timeliness
- Ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Service Delivery Innovation
- Customer Service Orientation