A well-known multi-national Top10 Accounting firm is seeking to appoint an External Audit Manager to join their practice. This position will be ideal for a Chartered Accountant who offers 1+ Years post-article experience within an Audit Environment., ideally a medium tier audit firm.
The successful person will be responsible for managing a portfolio of audits, project management, transferring skills to juniors, client relationship management and identifying New Business Opportunities within the firm.
Core Skills Includes:
- SAICA Membership
- Completed articles coupled with a minimum of 1 year post article experience within an audit environment
- Medium tier audit firm preferred
- Proven experience in managing and co-ordinating an audit teams of various size
- Proven experience in orchestrating client service delivery
- Strategic planning and conceptual thinking
- Interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with executives
- Strong commercial and business development focus
- Project Management
- Strong Presentation Skills