We are looking for a branch assistant for our Porth Elizabeth branch, who has the ability to manage branch admin and shop sales. They will be responsible for the effective running of the branch in Port Elizabeth.
Must reside in Walmer
Must have drivers license
Must speak English and Afrikaans, writing and speaking
Previous administration experience essential and non negotiable
- Providing administrative support to the branch, assisting the branch manager to manage all clients, business related activities, queries, grievances, and support during installations, deliveries, callouts, client and office related reminders. Controlling incoming calls
- Client post service follow ups: Courtesy calls. Complete courtesy calls on quotes, installs, tickets. To give a better service
- Building client relations and be presentable and cordial on the phone
- Showroom housekeeping, Keep record of everything
- Branch orders, liaising with couriers should need be, Organise Freight bookings, Waybills
- Demos as requested
- Upselling, capturing leads. Checking all quotes for payment
- Responsible for opening/closing showroom, Good time keeping
- Daily observing all CSP activities, leads, quotes, news. Learn csp. Know every element of the CSP
- Continually expanding my product and business knowledge. Learn as much about the machines. Know your product parts and machines
- Stocktaking, Keep stock records, incoming and outgoing
- Helping branch manager with appointments and booking. Techs can’t leave without payment, Always check installs and payments
- Ensuring that staff keeps their areas neat. Presentation is everything so keep desk clean and look presentable.
- must be able to start immediately.
- lives close to Walmer
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to 084 243 3389