- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate Cleaning experience in a Health Environment.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to rotate to other clinics.
- Physically able to lift/move heavy objects and supplies.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
Competencies (knowledge and skills):
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (read, speak and write) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Appropriate knowledge of infection control and safety procedures in a Health environment.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment within the Clinic i.e. dust, sweep, polish, scrub and mop floors, passages, empty dustbins and sort soiled linen according to correct cleaning procedures.
- Safe handling, maintenance and storage of cleaning equipment.
- Effective use of cleaning agents and stock, including elementary stock control.
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to: 0849122108