Contact Centre Agent: Sales
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Conduct outbound sales calls to existing customers.
- Will have to be proven closers with ability to convince client’s to accept products.
- Ability to accurately assess customer needs and potential, identify and deal with objections that may arise.
- Ability to handle complaints as well as conflict telephonically.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain and develop professional selling skills
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Customer Service/Care Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Results driven
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Grade 12 /Matric
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in an outbound call centre environment (Telesales)
- RE or insurance experience will be an advantage
- DOFA, ITC and criminal checks will be conducted – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills