Truck Driver - Kingsley Distributors-Springs(Right Park)GautengEmployer actively reviewed candidates todayJob details Salary R18000-40000 a monthJob TypeFull-timeContractNumber of hires for this role10+Qualifications
. Bakkie Owners/Truck Owners
. Office Admn
. Cashier's and Forklift operator call HR before you
Truck Driving, 3 years (Required)
UD Truck Driving, 2 years (Required)
Code 10 with PrDP (Required)
Full Job Description
- A wholesale Distribution Company is looking to hire a Code 10 Truck Driver.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DRIVING CODE 10 UD TRUCKS FOR DELIVERIES.
- MUST STAY NEAR SILVERTON.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
- To drive safely to customer destinations.
- To assist with the picking, loading and unloading of stock.
- Keep logs of activities.
- Maintain vehicles in good working order.
- Accept payments from customers upon delivery.
Minimum Qualification and Educational Requirements:
- 3 or more years' experience working in a similar and relevant position environment.
- Previous knowledge of Food and Beverage Wholesale industry.
- Valid Code 10 Drivers' License.
- Valid PrDP for Goods and Passengers.
- Defensive Driving Course would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent timekeeping abilities.
- Ability to work and function in a high paced environment.
- Excellent pressure handling abilities
- Ability to function in a hard-labour environment.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Excellent coordination.
- Good organizing abilities.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good literacy skills.
- Physically fit to carry heavy objects.
- Ability to adapt to change.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R4,866.63 per month
- Truck Driving: 3 years (Required)
- UD Truck Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Code 10 with PrDP (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place