- An outstanding opportunity is presented for a self-starter to gain further strategic and operational insight into the water engineering industry and obtaining invaluable industry knowledge. The role requires a strong, action-oriented individual to execute and deliver on many strategic and operational initiatives and to support the company’s representative in various day-to-day activities.
- Company: Engineering Company
- Location: Pretoria
- Date Posted: 18 June 2018
- Industry: Engineering
- Nationality: South African (EE Preferred)
- Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Qualifications: A Civil Engineering Qualification – Advantageous
- Assignment: 10 Month’s
- The chosen candidate will be requested to complete the basics of contract administration, monitoring and reporting on the various stages of the construction of the concrete water tower and infrastructure
- Quality control and Project specific Quality Management,
- Site related communication with the Clients, Engineers, specialists, community and Contractors.
- Capturing and reporting on all progress related activities relevant to the Project.
- Assisting the Engineer in preparing and adjudicating claims & the extension of time.
- Candidate must be able to operate & communicate via Smart devices & platforms etc.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work in line with contractors and their respective programmed schedules
- Candidate will be required to travel to the company site daily. The site is situated in Ekurhuleni.
- National diploma/ relevant tertiary degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience
- A Civil Engineering Qualification – Advantageous
- Own vehicle and driver’s licence