Executive Assistant / Business Support
The successful candidate will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Assist primarily the General Manager with organizational, financial and administration on a daily basis.
- Be friendly and personable while managing communications and queries (requiring interaction with both internal and external clients / colleagues and assistants, as well as consultants, Residents, co-workers and general public).
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the General Manager.
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognising the scope of authority.
- Assist the General Manager with all other related assigned tasks.
- Assist other role players as delegated by the General Manager.
- Manage office staff reporting to General Manager in terms of scheduling, quality of reporting, invoices for signature.
- Matric with a three year tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in office management / executive assistant / business support.
- Valid driver’s license with own vehicle
- Advanced computer literacy skills ( Ms Office)
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills are essential
Salarty highly negotiable depending on experience and qualifications