Field Service Engineer
Salary: R20 000 p.m.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting and performing the daily service repair needs of the customerâ€™s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
The Field Service Engineer will perform the tasks per the Quality and Regulatory requirements of the Company that work is performed for and will perform the task/s as per the Companies and Customer requirements.
- Maintaining daily communications with the customers to ensure the proper feedback and follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Installation, planned maintenance and corrective maintenance on equipment.Â These activities can also be performed outside of South Africa.
- Completing all relevant tasks i.e. Installations, Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Field Change Orders and other per Customer Instructions.
- Perform Quality assurance tasks per the Radiation Board of South Africa.
- Escalating technical problems following the escalation processes and tools of the company, utilizing the prescribed escalation processes to resolve customer service delivery issues and analysing the root causes that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Ordering, follow-up and managing repair parts including escalations and customer feedback.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Regulations, General Business Principles, Environmental Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Supporting/Participating in sales opportunities.
- Supporting team work and driving the goals and objectives of company and the clients we are providing services too.
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in Clinical/Electrical Engineering or an equivalent certificate or any higher level of education.
- Experience in medical equipment/X-Ray equipment diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical problems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to customer improving the Customer Experience.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps