- Strong problem solving and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Self - motivated
- Must have high attention to detail with a proven track record for delivering high quality work.
KEY PERFORMANCE / MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Responsible for Internal Controls, design and implementation in conjunction with internal audit
- Responsible for general monthly accounting including supervising accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Financial Management Degree
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ commercial experience at a Junior Management Level is essential
- Experience within the hospitality related industry will be an advantage.
- Must have served articles in an Auditing Firm.
- Knowledge of the relevant Accounting Standards (IAS and GRAP Statements)
- At least two (2) years’ experience in managing a team.