AIR LINE JOBS IN SOUTH AFRICA We are currently looking for individuals to work as Cabin Crew Members / Airline Staff/ flight attendants, air hostess,IT staff,Admin clerks,, Customer service agents for a Major Airline.
If you're attracted to the jet-set lifestyle of air cabin crew you’ll need to demonstrate hard work, dedication and professionalism around the clock and around the globe
The role of an air cabin crew member is to provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight. They're trained to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise and can administer first aid to passengers.
As a cabin crew member you will ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and that there are enough supplies. You will also help passengers to board the plane and give a demonstration of safety procedures and equipment.
Air cabin crew strives to make the flying experience a pleasant one for the passengers and will serve refreshments and meals and sell gifts and duty-free items. You may work on short or long-haul flights.
Tasks may vary depending on whether it is a short or long-haul flight and the size of the team you're working in. However, your duties will include:
• attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. Crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule, the number of infants on board and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers or passengers in wheelchairs;
• carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy and that the information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals, drinks and stock are on board;
• welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
• informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away;
• checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off;
• making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight;
• serving meals and refreshments;
• selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
• reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations;
• giving first aid where necessary;
• ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board;
• Completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Salary & Benefits
• Earn a monthly salary of up to R15k per month and the airlines will offer additional allowances on top of base pay for the number of languages spoken and the airlines also offer overnight payments for nights spent away from home.
The airlines also offer free flights to cabin crew on domestic flights and free heavily discounted international flights.
Cabin crew work shifts that usually involve irregular and unsocial hours. It will include working early mornings, through the night, at weekends and on public holidays.
Must Have Matric
Must Be Criminal Record Clear
Must be willing to travel
Must be able to Speak Fluent English (Other languages advantage)
If interested in EASTERN CAPE AND AFRICA , please send us your CV and photos to: email@example.com, call+2741 8181972 or whatsapp +27621572373 to book for interviews for those in CPT emailcv to firstname.lastname@example.org, DURBAN to email@example.com IN JOHANNESBURG firstname.lastname@example.org