GENERAL MANAGER – EHC373
R55000 per month neg plus benefits
A large provider of Medical Aid & Health Cover is currently looking for an experienced General Manager to employ as soon as possible.
Salary –R55 000 per month neg plus benefits (medical insurance – company contribution is 50% if candidate does not have medical aid, group life cover – in case of death, disability and dread disease, & 5 cubed investment which is similar to a provident fund).
Overall control and management of the entire Operational issues relating to Medical Insurance full department including staff, recruitment, telephones and CRM Systems
- Matric and National Diploma in Business/General Management with 2-3 years Management experience.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Be consistent and fair. Use common knowledge
- Ability to handle a number of tasks at one time.
- Must be prepared to deal with stressful situations and have the ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent administrative, communication and listening skills.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Have good planning and organizing skills.
- Be able to work accurately.
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach in general.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General staff control and efficiency relating to attendance, training and KPI’s.
- Assimilate all daily, weekly and monthly statistics from all internal sections in each of the departments.
- Oversee training of new staff. Conduct interviews in place of vacancies that may exist from time to time after Supervisors screening interviews.
- Manuals research and compiling relevant documents from the information.
- Attend weekly Managers meetings as well as the one-on-one meetings with the MD.
- Oversee the testing of the lines on a regular basis takes place as well as timely available agents from specified times always are available on line. Liaise with IT technicians on continuous feedback.
- Oversee Sales and Quality Assurance department.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning in conjunction with the training department.
- Create a positive/team atmosphere. Be available to answer questions and address issues arising from queries received from members and staff.
- Handling the more complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Monitor Supervisors ability to manage Agent performance - productivity, quality, attendance, and conduct/professionalism.
- Meet at least once each week with Supervisors, team and individually. At a minimum, review the following topics; Review the past week's events, including program statistics, results, training needs, quality feedback, coaching, counseling, team incentives.
- Create a detailed plan to positively impact your team's monthly, weekly, and daily performance.
- Continually expands Operations skills, program knowledge, and professional development.
- Any other appropriate task of the department or related post that may from time to time occur.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Quote EHC373 in the subject line
Or apply online at https://goo.gl/URYDvA
#general #manager #medicalaid #healthcover #insurance #jobs #johannesburg