Minimum educational qualification:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Appropriate experience in gardening and grounds maintenance.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Valid (Code EB/B) driver’s licence.
- Perform heavy manual labour including lifting, using various gardening and grounds maintenance tools and power equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to function independently as well as in a team set up.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Maintenance of grounds.
- Apply and maintain quality and risk.
- Maintain apparatus and equipment.
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to: 0849122108