Purpose of the job : Responsible for the general maintenance, health, safety
and security of the Hotel.
Main Responsibilities / Outcomes
- Ability to do daily maintenance and annual maintenance projects
- To manage, service and maintain all equipment.
- Perform daily inspection of all aspects of safety, emergency lighting and fire equipment.
- To ensure that safety procedures and measures for the hotel and conference area are in place and checked on a regular basis.
- Maintain a good relationship with departments and Managers.
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as per operational requirements
- General maintenance of rooms, conference facilities, dealing with contractors.
- Ensure that hotel sustainability (environmental and social) policies are adhered to.
- Matric and or a relevant qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ painting experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a hotel or similar environment
- Knowledge of general maintenance and the use of tools essential.
- Knowledge of Health and safety requirements
- Computer literacy advantageous
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle pressure in the maintenance department
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Team orientated.
- Friendly and presentable
- Be able to operate in a diverse results driven environment
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to: 0849122108