Hospital Cleaners Placement 2020
* the ability to cope well under pressure
* the ability to act calmly and quickly in emergencies
* the ability to cope well with sickness, death, and distress
- 1) Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after dismissal of patients.
- 2) Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- 3) Distributes laundered articles and linens.
- 4) Replaces soiled drapes and cubicle curtains.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under CLEANER I Master Title.
- 6) May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment
Email full CV’,pictures and certificates to: email@example.com