- the ability to cope well under pressure.
- the ability to act calmly and quickly in emergencies
- the ability to cope well with sickness, death and distress
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- transferring patients to and from wards and departments
- delivering clean linen to wards from the laundry
- collecting domestic and clinical waste, some of which may be hazardous
- moving furniture and medical equipment safely
- transferring files, specimen samples and pharmacy boxes to different parts of the hospital
- moving deceased patients to the mortuary
- dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
Your work could take you anywhere on the hospital site. In some hospitals you'll help with security, which could involve working on the reception desk and doing patrols.
Email Full CV's to: email@example.com