The successful incumbent’s key result areas of responsibility:
- Exceptional client service with a genuine desire to help others
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Replenish linens for room attendants based on the amount of linens needed for each floor as noted on the linen distribution form.
- Clean and organize items stored in laundry room, supply/storage closets, linen room, and/or uniform room.
- Transport linen carts with clean laundry from laundry room to room attendant trollies on each floor of property
- Clean restrooms, including stocking bathroom with adequate paper goods and soap, cleaning all surfaces, and emptying trash.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and co-workers.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25kg without assistance and in excess of 25 kg with assistance.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Move up and down a ladder.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Exposure to loud noises (music, machinery etc.), strong vibrations, outdoor weather conditions, smoky conditions and varying light.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Follow Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The following are the requirements
- Must be prepared to work weekends
- Must be able to work shifts
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic to learn
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Physically fit and able to do moderate to heavy cleaning work, e.g. lifting mattresses and moving furniture items
- Highest standards of ethical conduct, i.e. honesty & integrity
- Must be able to work accurately under pressure
- Must be self-disciplined and motivated
- Must be a TEAM player
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to 084 243 3389