- Design competency based assessments inclusive of exercises and/or alternative assessment tools.
- Prepare quotations to clients based on requests.
- Administer, score and analyse assessment results.
- Write reports for recruitment and selection, development and promotional purposes.
- Provide feedback to candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Participate in national assessment projects.
- Assist in the design and implementation of customised performance management systems.
- Train Managers and employees on monitoring and measuring performance.
- Advise clients on all aspects of labour legislation.
- Assist and advise on collective bargaining matters.
- Skill line management on all aspects of ER.
- 5 years’ experience as HR Consultant or HR Manager.
- Experience in all aspects of HR.
- Honours or Post Graduate Qualification in HR preferred or Industrial Psychology.
- Registered with SABPP.
- Registered with HPCSA (non-negotiable).