Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or BCom Degree or equivalent is essential.
- Post graduate studies in Human Resource Management is preferred.
- Extensive experience in Human Resources with 3 – 5 years at a managerial level is essential.
- Previous experience working with a multinational organisation preferred.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills is essential.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential.
- Strong knowledge of organizational development and compensation and benefits practices.
- Must be analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing daily HR operational activities including Payroll, HRIS, C&B, legal and employee documentations.
- Providing expertise regarding the execution of strategies.
- Liaising with management regarding employee relations matters and performance.
- Providing knowledge and insight on problem solving, dispute resolution, complying with regulations and avoiding litigation.
- Establishing the human capital of the organisation in order to achieve business goals.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR practices and providing suitable interpretation to manager and staff within the organisation.
- working within a team to effectively implement processes for performance management, training and development as well as organisational development.
- Managing and implementing policies and procedures relating to people and organisational development.
- Facilitating communication among employees and management.
Salary package is negotiable based on experience gained.
Kindly forward all your documentation along with a full CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org