- As a major contributor to the Group’s revenues and the health of the SA Racing Industry generally, the International Division has set aggressive revenue targets which depend for their achievement on consistent quality products and services on one hand and sensitive customer service management on the other.
- The primary purpose and output of the INTERNATIONAL SALES COORDINATOR is to both support and coordinate the INTERNATIONAL SALES and MARKETING Team in order to contribute to achieving sales targets and helping maintain good customer relationships
- An additional responsibility is to provide strategic and administrative support to the INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE
Location and Reporting Structure:
- Located at the Phumelela Rivonia campus the position reports directly to the International Executive.
o Coordinate the activities of the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating information to relevant internal and external parties, customers and stakeholders.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS:
o Acquisition and Retention: Assist sales team in acquiring customers, communicate the company’s value proposition to the market, secure prospects, convert them to customers, and build customer relationships.
o CRM Data Base : establish and maintain the Division’s CRM data base
o Act as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available
o Continuously seek opportunities to improve the service delivery to customers;
- PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY :
o Support the SALES TEAM by insuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material and assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
o Arrange presentations and supporting material such as technical papers or customer references
o Integrate financial and non-financial data and present reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
o Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES:
o Ensure adherence to appropriate regulations and legislation, company policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- INTERNAL AND SERVICE PROVIDERS:
o Work closely with other departments and out-sourced service providers (e.g. IT, Marketing, HR and Finance) to achieve just-in-time capability; innovative ideas and suggestions; outsourcing; and to develop sustainable and mutually beneficial internal and external partnerships to provide services to the division’s B2B customers.
o Ensure marketing and technical activities are successfully integrated
- RESEARCH AND INTELLIGENCE:
o Maintain customer information and other relevant market information on CRM system
o Research and determine betting pathways;
- AD-HOC PROJECT WORK :
o Undertake specific projects for the Divisional Head on an ad-hoc basis.
- RELEVENT EXPERIENCE :
o 3-5 YEARS experience in sales either directly or as a sales coordinator or in other relevant administrative positions
o University Degree in the relevant field or equivalent
o Certification in sales or marketing will be advantageous
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
o Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, WORD, PPT, EXCEL)
o Proficiency in English
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Excellent organizational skills
o Project management skills
o Responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to 084 243 3389