Inventory/Stock Data Capturer
- Reconciliation of stock, investigation and administering of stock adjustment as required provided these are in line with policy and have been signed off and approved by line manager
- Capture daily production provided on sheets onto Navision
- Assist Production and Planning Supervisor in releasing of production orders and tying up of documentation for orders released on an ad hoc basis.
- Attending to cancellations of released orders thereby allowing for amendments
- Controlling and managing of manual y126.96.36.199ield processes
- Verification and control of yields and reject tonnage
- Verification and control of coil and finished goods ageing
- Attendance to monthly work in progress audits and floor spot checks
- Coordination and control of all documentation between production and logistics
- Complying with established controls and authority levels in the scope of the function.
- Ensuring accurate attention to detail and accuracy in the use of Navision and in the scope of function
Matric with Maths
Diploma in Inventory maangement
1-3 years admin / data capturing experience in a manufacturing industry
Excellent advanced skills on Excel