Minimum Requirements & Key Competency
- 3-year’ Diploma in Finance related qualification (NQF level 6)
- 5 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of monthly reconciliations
- Knowledge of GRAP, GAAP and PFMA
- Understanding of financial concepts
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations to ensure accuracy of financial information and correct reporting to management.
- Prepare payroll income statement analytical reviews on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly payments ensuring that reports balance in relation to the amounts in the General Ledger.
- Oversee regular bank reconciliations with Oracle in order to ascertain discrepancies and refer them for appropriate action
- Analyse bank statements daily in order to identify and investigate credits returned.