Looking for a highly professional and efficient administrator to join their team. This role is ideal for an organised meticulous and well-spoken person who enjoys administration and takes pride in delivering exceptional quality work.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls, and redirect as appropriate;
- Manage reception area, welcome guests, and assist as required;
- Manage stock and replenish office consumables (stationary, groceries, etc.)
- Manage the courier services and coordinate parcel delivery and collections;
- Liaise with and co-ordinate tasks for the office driver;
- Compile and complete specific documentation as requested;
- Provide general personal assistance to Managing Director;
- Arrange meetings, set up meeting rooms;
- Oversee general office maintenance, and arrange contractors as required;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the office cleaner.
- Additional administrative tasks as required from time to time.
- Matric certificate is essential;
- Further studies in office administration or commerce will be highly beneficial;
- Approximately 3 years' experience in a similar position, particularly within a small company;
- Fully computer literate with Intermediate to advanced level ability using MS Office suite;
- Must be highly efficient, organised and enjoy administration;
- Highly professional, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and an exceptional command of the English language.
- Demonstrable track record with delivering efficient administrative services in previous roles.