Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical background with a broad multi-disciplinary base in mineral processing plant / infrastructure construction.
• Demonstrate understanding and awareness of project implementation, constructability, OH&S, environmental, community and industrial relations issues.
• Ability to achieve consistently high standards within budget and schedule constraints.
• Good organizational skills.
• Managerial-leadership ability.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Capacity to delegate appropriately.
• Capacity for clear thinking and planning.
• Capacity to evaluate work practices, implement systems and suggest alternatives and refinements where necessary.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision with consistently high degree of accuracy and producing a high quality of deliverable.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply for the post, please forward your complete CV to fax 086 - 668 - 0991