- To provide administrative support to the Sales Team in order to achieve the Business Plan (targets).
- To compile reports as and when required on sales, orders and stock for all stakeholders. To compile NAAMSA reports to determine market share.
- To accurately record vehicle orders and perform the necessary administration.
- To compile and maintain deal files to ensure accurate records for audit and query purposes.
- To liaise with all relevant role players e.g. supplier, sales team, management etc.
- To maintain and manage the database for all vehicles.
- To final invoice deals to record sales.
- To do warranty activations and retail reporting of direct sales and government units. (Renault)
- To ensure all special vehicle requests are loaded on orders and processed on dispatching of unit to dealers. (Renault)
- To liaise with suppliers regarding the fitment of extras to the vehicles to ensure compliance to customer orders. (Renault)
- To provide input into production orders to ensure that all customer orders received are catered for. To control the inventory process from point of collection to point of delivery. (Renault)
- Computer literacy and MSOffice (advanced)
- Systems knowledge e.g. Automate
- Sales processes
- Relevant Policies and procedures
- Industry knowledge (desirable)
Job Related Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Communication skills
- At least 2 years administrative experience in Automotive Industry 2 to 3 years’ experience in Sales environment (desirable)
- Diploma in Office Administration
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Deciding and Initiating Action
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to: 0849122108