- Achieve sales targets by selling product portfolio
- Service the call center for sales purposes (includes but not limited to sales orders, quotations, etc.)
- Sell and promote new stock, slow moving stock and special campaigns.
- Assist with and resolve all sales related queries from customers
- Assist and resolve return for credit related queries.
- To grow the customer base year on year.
- Sales and forecasting analysis to foster growth.
- Liaise with internal departments on all sales related matters.
Special Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Good knowledge of the vehicle car park in the SA Aftermarket environment
Functional Numeracy and literacy
Call Centre experience an advantage
We are looking for people who are:
- Results driven
- Have a strong commercial knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- minimum of a Matric / Grade 12
- Good telephone voice and manner. Must be well spoken and professional.
- Good computer skills in Word and Excel.
Must be willing and able to work Saturdays.
What we offer:
- Market related salary and benefits
- Monthly sales based incentive