SALES CONSULTANT – CAPE TOWN
Apply appropriate sales processes within the area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships.
- Minimum NQF 5 with relevant financial subject (relevant commerce degree/diploma required)
- The successful candidate should have excellent presentation, communication (verbal and written), networking and hunting skills.
- Successful applications should be commission and target driven, self motivated, independent and self-starter.
- Continuously identifying new business opportunities.
- Actively grow the merchant base by targeting quality, profitable business as well as cross selling.
- Enter all qualified leads into the ales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis.
- Actively promote existing product offerings to the key decision makers of small and medium sized companies.
- Achieve sales call, merchant sign up and revenue targets.
- Keep up to date with product changes and enhancements.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients, enrolment of new clients and ensuring they are set up correctly, timeously and accurately.
- Ensure that our company product/s are actively promoted to establish a presence in the market.
- Gather competitor information and act upon such information.
- Ensure applications or documentation for new company product/s are fully completed, processed and monitored.
- Maintain a high level of market knowledge demonstrated by being able to talk about key market influences.
- Present the benefits and performance of company product/s, services and support.
- Conduct post installation inspection of new sites.
- Prepare and present weekly or monthly performance and sales reports.