SERVICE DESK AGENT - DURBAN
Purpose of the Job:
Log incidents and then escalate to second line support.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by attending to all issues efficiently and effectively
- Do First Line Support on Technical Support queries that include: Printer issues, adding users, password resets, environment issues, backup queries, Support Customer's Technical Administrator Staff.
- Assisting ERP specialists and Customer Service Manager as required.
- Make sure record keeping, manual files and content is updated with latest quotes, orders, contracts, plans, and any other documentation related to the support department.
- Prepare stats reports monthly and collate for performance reviews for all service desk staff
- Issue immediate response email stating call log number and name of the consultant to whom the call has been assigned. Ensuring that high priority, high urgency calls is given preference. Allocating calls – daily
- Provide First Line Support for all logged queries on the Service Centre. Logging all calls on the system and issuing a log number to the customer- daily
- Reporting - follow up on calls failing or nearing failure to meet time standards & alert Service Desk Manager. ; In the event of a high priority / severity call also alert Team Manager re status and keep informed until log resolved
- Ensuring that ITIL System (CIMS/POMS) updated with status changes, meaningful reports on progress, all discussions with customers recorded on system, calls are closed once customer has signed off.
- Following up on open incidents logged - daily. Follow up with customers on the status of calls in progress Ensure adherence to SLA metrics in terms of call priority and severity- daily
- Reporting on Service Desk Stats - weekly and collated monthly Preparing SLA reports for Customers and User Group Meetings - quarterly
- Grade 12
- Face-to-face and telephonic customer relations experience. Experience working in a banking/fin secto
- End user Computer environment
- Customer relations
- Report Writing
- Communication (Written and Verbal) - Clear, concise, good command and conveyance of language
- Problem Solving