Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and distribute staff schedules;
- Train and evaluate new employees;
- Check products before the opening and closing of the store;
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions;
- Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters;
- Inspire and motivates others by demonstrating a high level of performance;
- Act as officer in charge whenever the Manager is not available.
Knowledge and Skills
- A passion for customer service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to drive
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Matric or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to 084 243 3389