Supervisor building and facilities maintenance
Key Performance Outputs
The Supervisor Building and Facilities Maintenance reporting to the Manager Building and Facilities Maintenance will be responsible for various activities related to this key function.Maintain and/or manage material and spares.
- Consult and give support in facilities management services.
- Ensure implementation of continuous improvement of equipment / infrastructure.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- A Diploma in Building is essential.
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in Building / Operational environment.
- A driver's licence code B.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is necessary.