- Experience in a role within Sales is essential.
- Working across a region (distance) and managing multiple sites.
- Campaign management experience
- Implement operating plans in line with sales strategies, policies and procedures.
- Integrate with retail, build and manage customer relationships
- Achieve sales targets in line with business growth targets and increase the customer base through the marketing and promotion of products.
- Manage performance of Sales Consultant's according to WFS people processes
- Present weekly portfolio performance to Regional Sales Manager
- Manage Sales activities in line with agreed performance measures and operating budgets.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to manage project - planning events, etc.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level
- Tertiary qualification in banking or marketing will be advantageous
- Supervisory experience of at least one year
- 2 - 3 years financial services experience
Send your CV to: email@example.com