Transport Communications Manager
Key Responsibilities/ Brief Summary of Duties
- Conduct weekly 1 on1's with AA, and Unitrans
- Conduct daily 1 on 1 floor walk to measure performance on balances and wrapping standards.
- Ensure team aligned to the overall Transport KPI's
- Manage team members
- Ensure all BP's & SOP within your area of control is in place and audited
- Analyse financial risk areas and identify business processes associated with this risk e.g. under loaded vehicles
Experience and Education Required
- Project Management Skills.
- Call Centre Environment.
- (Industrial Engineer with Logistics experience)
- Relevant qualifications relevant to Transportation Management, including a National CPC.
- You must be able to efficiently work within a high-volume transport operation
- Sound understanding of basic accountancy and be numeric as this position requires involvement in managing budgets and the calculation weights and measures