Key performance areas are as follow:
- Accounting administration up to Trial Balance
- Compiling of all monthly management reports and presentations (Financial and operational)
- Tax compliance
- Correspondence with auditors
- Internal controls testing
- Intercompany processes and reconciliations
- Payroll responsible
- Ad-hoc projects
The candidate will report to the financial manager and must have the following skills
- Must be in possession of a recognised tertiary qualification
- CA(SA) qualification preferred
- Must have 3-5 years’ practical experience as an accounting responsible
- Must have very strong financial accounting skills and knowledge
- Must have strong analytical and administrative abilities
- Must be proactive, independent and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have experience in working with VIP and controlling the payroll.
- Must have experience in all treasury aspects and related foreign operations.
- Must have great excel and powerpoint knowledge and have experience in compiling presentations.
- Must be adaptable to change
- Must be a detailed and accurate worker
- Would be advantages if the candidate has experience in working with SAP.
Remuneration to be defined depending on the applicant.