We are a small haircare distribution company looking for a team player who is vibrant, energetic, and friendly, and works well under pressure.
We are looking for someone to assist our staff in carrying out administrative and marketing tasks which will include:
- General admin
- Preparation of promotional material
- Event participation and assistance
- Keeping social media up to date and relevant
A successful candidate would be proficient in use of the following:
- MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
They would also display the following capabilities:
- Being numerically sound
- Excellent in their use of English
- Having the ability to multitask
- Being able to complete and understand administrative tasks
- Having the ability to take initiative and be forward thinking
An interest in hair care and beauty would be a bonus.
All applicants for this position should have a valid driver’s licence and should also be available for all company events, which may occasionally fall over a weekend.
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm (plus occasional weekend work for events)
Please note that this in an intern position ideally suited to a young individual looking to gain work experience.
Should you feel you are a good fit for this position, please send the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Recent picture of yourself
- Social media handles
If you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.