Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, a boutique Overberg luxury lodge, requires an organized, enthusiastic and skilled administrative assistant to assist the marketing and reservations manager.
- Strong administration and communication skills.
- High proficiency in English – verbal and written.
- Database management.
- Data/statistics to assist with the tracking of key indicators
- Assist with timely and prompt response to general enquiries.
- Support the marketing manager in preparations for trade shows and agent visit preparations.
- A good all-rounder that assists with ad-hock duties that crop up.
- Driver’s licence and own transport.
- Well presented.
- Attention to detail.
Built on a hillside where a continent ends, two oceans collide, and the smallest of the world’s six floral kingdoms flourishes, the lodges of Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, from its earliest days, has been dedicated to improving the livelihoods of local communities through sustainable tourism practices.