Trainee position has become available at Anglo Platinum.
Survey and Geology Draughting Trainee (6 positions) - 36 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACTS - RFC - Internal and External
Site:Functional Centre Rustenburg
Department:Mineral Resource Management
Work type:Fixed Term Contract
Location:North West Province
Survey and Geology Draughting Trainee (6 positions) - 36 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACTS
ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM: RUSTENBURG FUNCTIONAL CENTRE, NORTH WEST PROVINCE, INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL VACANCY
Studying towards draughting activities in compliance with statutory and departmental requirements, the updating of mine development and stoping activities on the mines draughting system.
Technical work responsibilities:>p>
· Translate raw draughting information into acceptable quality electronic plans and diagrams
Core work outputs:
The core work outputs of the role include the following:
· Adhere to all mine and legal regulations.
· Identify and report all substandard conditions.
· Effectively construct and update mine plans and diagrams in accordance with legal and mine requirements and supply copies of plans as required by relevant departments.
· Produce copies of plans and diagrams as required.
· Monthly updating of mine's/shafts area plans timeously.
· Assist in compiling 2, 5 and 20 year mine design and planning.
· Portray a true reflection of mining operations and geological features on plan.
· Import and export of electronic information from other systems.
· Stay abreast with latest technological developments.
· Contribute to Systems Development
Resource and Asset Management
· Maintain own equipment.
· Safeguard all plans and information.
· Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
· Studying towards Draugthing Certificate (will be advantageous)
· Computer Literate, microstation or other CAD (will be advantageous)
· Certificate of Fitness
· Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum's Employment Equity Policy.
· Incomplete CV's and /or applications will not be considered.
· Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role
not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Fax your CV to 086 602 2008
Applications close: 17 March 2017 South Africa Standard Time