Were on the search for a skilled Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our All-Star Team!
The Senior Software Quality Engineer will be responsible for architecting new automated test strategies and frameworks, in addition to creating, implementing, and automating testing in support of software test requirements.
This role works with SQA Engineers and QA Analysts to develop, maintain, and enhance the test automation framework and automation infrastructure. In addition, the Senior Software Quality Engineer will execute and report on planned tests, report and manage defects, regress software fixes for new and existing products, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed. The Senior Software Quality Engineer demonstrates innovation, leadership, and mentorship skills in addition to possessing a strong technical and programming/test automation skillset.
- BSc, BCom and Ndip.
- At least 3 years of Technical Testing experience.
- Coach and mentor SQA Engineers and QA Analysts in execution of testing efforts.
- Coordinate the work efforts of Engineers and Analysts in the execution of testing efforts.
- Lead effort to review product specifications and work with others to develop appropriate test strategies and detailed test plans and test architectures.
- Lead formal reviews of test plans, designs and requirement documents with cross-functional Teams.
- Accurately predict the amount of effort required for projects and tasks. Develop plans and schedules based on these predictions.
- Architect, implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts.
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
- Communicate and coordinate with peers and senior level individuals in cross-functional groups to articulate and compare alternative testing approaches.
- Lead defect management and maintenance. Review defects that escaped to the field to learn how they could have been prevented or detected.
- Lead documentation reviews during product release cycle to ensure quality and comprehensive product documentation.
- Lead monitoring of test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms.
- Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist SQA Engineers and QA Analysts in test planning, execution and reporting.
- Utilise tools such as code coverage tools to assess the coverage of test suites and make recommendations for additional test cases.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.