Based in Cape Town, the company requires the services of a full-time bookkeeper and office manager. SA Weddings has a young, vibrant and energetic team that not only enjoys creating new and exciting content but always strives to better our offering and ensure the best possible experience for brides and wedding professionals.
- Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience managing VAT, PAYE and payroll.
- Must have worked in Pastel Account (Xpress) and processed to balance sheet level.
- Good understanding of management reporting.
- Proficient in Sage Pay.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasts for a small business.
- Experience in Human Resources Management within a small business.
- Experience working in Snap Bill or other recurring billing systems. (advantageous)
- The candidate must be motivated, well-organised, accurate and willing to work in a small team.
- Good communication skills and keen attention to detail are vital aspects of the position.
- The position will require the ability to work to deadlines.
Please send your CV to with contactable references.
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
SA Weddings is South Africa’s premier wedding guide that has been providing wedding planners with inspiration, advice and resources for the past 18 years.