The Association for the Aged is seeking a candidate for the position of a building supervisor in Durban.
- Post matric qualification in Administration / Management / Hospitality.
- Demonstrable competency in MS Office.
- 5 years experience in the above or similar fields.
- Critical competencies include excellent customer service, initiative, independence, leadership and problem solving.
- This position does not include accommodation.
- Reliable vehicle and commitment to after hour call outs are requirements.
- Sed CV's with relevant attachments.
- Candidates not contacted by 30 November 2017 may consider their application unsuccessful.
TAFTA is a registered non-profit organisation (NPO 002093) dedicated to serving the needs of Durban's elderly residents.